Get answers to your questions
Please contact your current London Drugs pharmacy by visiting or calling the pharmacy directly. Once they verify your identity, you will be issued a User ID number and a temporary password.
London Drugs is committed to protecting your personal information and adhering to privacy legislation. Prompting for your password at each login ensures that your health information is secure and confidential.
- Your privacy is very important to London Drugs. In order to obtain a User ID, the pharmacy staff must verify your identity. We can verify it over the phone by asking a series of questions that only you will know the answer to.
- Alternatively, you can verify it in person using your valid Government issued Photo ID. If you do not have valid Government issued Photo ID, please contact the pharmacy for alternate government issued NON-photo ID options.
- Enter your unique User ID Number that was issued to you at the pharmacy. This number can be stored in the app and online so that you are not prompted to enter it at each login (you can save multiple User ID Numbers).
- Enter your temporary password provided by the pharmacy.
- You will then be asked to change your password and verify your date of birth.
- Government regulations require each pharmacy location have their own separate database.
- You have the option to link more than one pharmacy location to your User ID Number (if desired). If you link your User ID Number to multiple pharmacy locations, you will be able to see your prescription profile from each pharmacy location.
- If you choose not to link multiple pharmacy locations, you will need a separate User ID Number from each pharmacy location.
If you forget your User ID Number, please contact the pharmacy so we can retrieve your User ID Number. The staff can generate a new password at that time. If there are concerns about your privacy, the pharmacy staff can also generate a new User ID Number.
- To view all your prescriptions filled across two or more London Drugs pharmacies, you need to link each pharmacy location to your profile.
- To link another London Drugs pharmacy to your existing account, please contact the pharmacy staff at that location.
- The staff will be happy to link the new location to your existing prescription profile.
- You can link as many London Drugs locations to one User ID Number as you want.
London Drugs is committed to protecting your personal information and adhering to privacy legislation. If you have stopped interacting with the app or your prescription profile online (i.e. clicking or scrolling) for greater than 5 minutes, it will prompt you to continue before logging you out.
Yes. You must obtain a separate User ID Number and password from the pharmacy where their prescriptions are filled. You can then save their User ID Number on your perscription profile login (along with multiple other family members).
Yes, follow these steps once you've chosen the store location under "Your Pharmacies":
- Select the "Refill" button on each prescription you want refilled.
- Once you have selected the appropriate prescription(s), click on "Continue with Refill Request".
- You will then be able to edit the quantity of each prescription.
- Select your pickup or delivery method and click on "Submit Refill".
Please see the pharmacy to have the account permanently deactivated. Otherwise, just delete the User ID Number from your saved User IDs or App. If your family member would like their own private access, please have him/her see the pharmacy staff to issue a new User ID Number and password for their own use.
Please have them visit the pharmacy staff to sign a consent form and provide Government issued photo ID. If you are a caregiver and have power of attorney, please have the documentation ready to present to our pharmacy staff.
Your privacy is extremely important to London Drugs. The London Drugs App and website meets or exceeds all provincial and federal health information privacy laws.
At this time, you are unable to modify an order once submitted. Please contact the pharmacy to modify or cancel your order.
London Drugs App
Getting your prescriptions filled at London Drugs is simple, fast and easier than ever so you never have to be without the medications you need.
Download our App on Google Play or Apple App Store to conveniently fill your prescriptions on the go using Quick Refill or Live Prescription Profile access!
The App is private and confidential making it easy to fill your prescriptions and access your prescription profile discreetly.Learn More